We’ve been tagged by our old Free-Students Network chum Trevor Louden. The rules are:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules
- Share seven random or weird facts about yourself
- Tag 7 random people at the end of the post with their links
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
[UPDATE: Mark V makes the point that we should really do 7 facts each, it is actually difficult to come up with these as many we assume people already know about us.]
Fourteen pointless facts about us:
- Madeleine voted for the Alliance the first time she voted because she liked their tax policy.
- Before Matt went to Uni his career ambition was to be an officer in the NZ Army but he failed the psych test.
- Madeleine travelled the world on a boat for two years before she turned 5 and learned fluent German (as fluent as pre–schoolers get).
- Matt finished University with an A grade average, was awarded 7 scholarships and one of his PhD thesis markers said his PhD was one of the finest he had had the privilege of examining.
- “Womens’ Space Invasion Outrages” was the title of Madeleine’s first foray onto the front page of a major newspaper.
- Matt has never smoked a cigarette, been drunk or tried drugs. Madeleine is
- Matt proposed to Madeleine by writing a 7 page letter arguing the case, point by point, for why getting married was a good idea.
- Madeleine hate seafood, shellfish, even fresh water fish – all of it.
- Matt does not eat grapes or strawberries.
- Madeleine, as an adult and not under the influence of any substance, once walked naked through the corridors of Waikato Hospital.
- Matt was once charged with “sexually harassing a space,” the charges were thrown out by the university mediator.
- Madeleine is older than Matt.
- Madeleine is accomplished at sewing and cake decorating.
- Matt is working towards his brown belt in karate.
[If we get to write 14 facts then surely we get to tag 14 blogs…]
Say Hello to my Little Friend; Crusader Rabbit; Kiwiblog; Stephen Franks; No Minister; Roarprawn; Mullholland Drive; Lost Soul; The Policy Blog; The Dim-Post; The Visible Hand; What’s Wrong With the World; Homepaddock; Hard News.